Registration must be completed by logging into LearnatWork and selecting course number 00006181 and class ID number 00032127.
- Course 00006181) credit is awarded with completion of Human Resources New Employee Orientation (NEO)
Awareness – The goal of this interactive training is to provide participants with a basic awareness of cultural diversity as well as how culture influences the workplace, campus and clinical care environment at Washington University School of Medicine.
- The class is a combination of experiential and didactic training designed to:
- Define diversity, equity and inclusion
- Communicate the importance of diversity and inclusion initiatives to the university
- Explore the impact of exclusion
- Understand the importance of being an ally